Tuesday, December 14, 2010

today go hospital with mum....

Today wake up at 10+ den i see my hp gt 2 msg one is from DEAR den other one is from my KOR den say "u and sis ltr pei mother go hospital, i dun care." den go for shower. den wait for mum come bk bring her go NUH hospital around 11+ den go liao my mum say the stupid hospital call her tat say change time liao now come den make my mum rush ...fk the hospital ppl knn..den nvm aft tat we reach hospital liao den we go to the ward wait..den gt one china nurse come say my mum oppointment is on 2 pm den y u so early come...i feel lyk wan to gan the nurse de leh den nvm . aft tat i go dwn for my breadfast at the kopitam den i eat YONG TAO FU and buy star fruit n drink..den i went to find my mum den gt one malay nurse come ask my mum to take out every thgs. den i shoot the nurse say hey take out liao den put where? den she go take container for my mum...i tell my mum y they so doot de knn make mi angry sia.....grrgrrr....den the nurse bring my mum to OP ROOM den i go take bus home liao.. aft tat my dad back den i go find somethg ..my phone range was nurse call tat my mum can be dis charge..den i tell my dad to go fetch her liao ...den we go ........den we went hm le....my mum cant cook den i take over her help her cook...shld end here...bb ..

DEAR i love u <3

No comments:

Post a Comment